WHO is iFLUX?
Smart groundwater management will determine the quality of life in our future. With this vision, iFLUX was founded in 2017 as an independent spin-off from VITO and the University of Antwerp.
iFLUX is a dynamic startup, active in environmental management. We help our customers solve complex groundwater issues, manage the integrity of their groundwater resources, and determine flow and direction in function of efficient groundwater management.
iFLUX developed a new and proven solution to determine the dynamics of groundwater flow and groundwater contamination. Based on the patented monitoring technology, combined with a specific data interpretation method, we are able to guarantee a more accurate and reliable image of underground water and contaminant fluxes.
Our office is located in the Science Park in Niel, where life-science entrepreneurs meet in an inspiring working environment.
WHAT can we offer you?
iFLUX is looking for an Account Manager with experience in soil and groundwater management who wants to be part of our promising startup. We expect you to take the lead in our international growth and you’ll be responsible for all commercial activities, from attracting new customers to active relationship management.
Since the birth of iFLUX, we have carried out more than 80 projects in 12 different European countries. You will help maintain and expand our European network of customers and partners (industries, governments and consultancies) and you’ll strengthen our international focus while preparing us for sustainable growth in the surrounding countries.
As a successful ambassador of iFLUX, you do not only promote our innovative technology, but also incorporate the flux concept by offering solutions during site investigation, risk assessment and complex soil remediation projects throughout Europe, for a variety of industrial clients and/or environmental consultants.
WHAT TYPE of expertise do we expect from you?
- You’re an environmental expert with relevant experience in soil and groundwater management;
- You have strong commercial skills and the drive to convince customers of our technology and solution;
- You are effective at expanding confident relationships with customers based on mutual respect, trust and expertise, while remaining focused on achieving your commercial targets;
- You will be able to launch and manage initiatives as part of large and complex groundwater remediation projects;
- You think strategically about the needs and expectations of the customer and have an eye for market differences (culture, legislation, stakeholders, …)
- Last but not least, you help steer the customer strategy and international growth plans.
Are YOU the perfect match?
- We are looking for an enterprising and enthusiastic person who dares to step into our challenging startup story and who wants to storm the market as a Groundwater Innovator;
- You have a master’s degree in (hydro)geology, chemistry civil engineering and/or bio-engineering or equivalent environmental technical background, with at least 3 years of relevant experience;
- You have strong commercial and relational skills, and always think from the customer’s point of view;
- You have a very good knowledge of French and English – German is an additional asset;
- You work accurately and thoroughly. You take initiative and think along with the customers. Quality and reliability are not only a priority in the work you do, but also in your interactions with customers and colleagues;
- You are willing to bring the iFLUX story internationally (focus on EU) on a regular basis, among other things by participating in fairs, events, incentives.
Discover our offer:
- International environment: We offer an exciting position (full time and for an indefinite period) to work together on making iFLUX big in Europe and the rest of the world.
- Responsibility: From the start you’ll share our goal to integrate flux measurements as the standard in sustainable and efficient soil management.
- Flexibility: We work in a flexible environment in which quality prevails, both to the customer and in your work-life balance. Occasional homeworking is possible but it’s important to coordinate this with the planning.
- Inspiring Location: In between the other startups we’re located in a brand new building, with the newest technologies and lots of parking spaces available.
- Remuneration: We offer a competitive remuneration package, including hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers and a company car.
You can apply by mailing your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com. In case of a potential match, we will invite you for a personal interview.